Monday, January 14, 2008

Weather I’m Right Or Weather They’re Wrong

Yesterday, all the local weather forecasters predicted New York City’s first major snowstorm of 2007-2008 to begin late Sunday night. By most estimates, 3” to 7” was expected. I woke up this morning hoping to see several inches of snow already on the ground (I'm off today commuters!). I looked out the window. No snow. Not a flake. Only flakes to be viewed I guess are the local weather forecasters who predict snow in the winter for New York City. The climate just doesn’t do that kind of thing too often around here anymore. Hey weather forecasters! Next time you’re playing with your weather map, go against your best judgment. Stick on the orange and yellow Colorform sticky. It’s a safer guess if you want to look knowledgeable in our tropical paradise.


No comments: