Monday, January 14, 2008

Big Blue Apple

This blog and site is exclusively about New York City and it’s residents. However, I know nearly all Giants fans refuse to admit that Big Blue is really a Jersey football team playing in the meadowlands of Secaucus; no longer in the Bronx. They ignore the 33 years since the Giants played a home game at Yankee Stadium. The last time I checked, the Big Apple still isn’t part of the Garden state. Nevertheless, in recognition of how the Giants have pleased so many New Yorkers, I’ll make an exception to the NYC-only rule and give the final score of the semi-finals game. New York City bookies … you owe me one!

2008 NFC Championship Game Football Prediction: Packers 27 Giants 24 (Sorry fans. Can’t bet against Favre at Lambeau Field as long as he’s wearing a helmet!)

PS … Since I already made the one exception …
2008 AFC Championship Game Football Prediction: Patriots 30 Chargers 20

No comments: